Fall River, MA 02720 US
The responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Process denials and appeals.
• Research age receivables.
• Determine Medicaid eligibility:
o Check insurance information against client information in computer.
o Notify appropriate staff when eligibility status or third party information changes.
• Assist with basic billing functions, e.g., running reports in Carelogic and identifying checks not completed and credit balances.
• Resubmit VA billing on HCFA insurance forms with correct information required by Veterans Administration only.
• Respond to reasonable expectations of the Agency and/or supervisor.
• Serve as back up for other department functions as necessary.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of High School Diploma is required.
• Strong computer skills required.
**Experience with billing and/or electronic medical records preferred