- Associate of Arts degree in business or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Strong working knowledge of employee benefit programs
- Prior customer service experience
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Above average communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates and clients at all levels of responsibility.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to understand and anticipate the customer’s needs
- Has a "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers
- Self-directed/Self-starter with an eye for detail
- Handles confidential information in the best interest of both customer and company
Must be fluent in spoken and written Spanish