Established company is seeking a Benefits Representative who will be working with internal and external clients. Customer advocate/champion!!
- Direct responsibility for customer service delivery in a call center environment
- Coordination of annual and ongoing eligibility/enrollment for client clients health and welfare benefit programs
- Responsibility for maintaining confidential records and ensuring privacy practices are maintained
- Ability to interface with client’s vendors to troubleshoot issues/enrollments
- Maintain data base for clients inquires (phone/email)
- the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities
- service center requirements (handling up to 50 calls daily in a call center environment)