Lakeland, FL 33801 US
The Area Manager supervises and facilitates cleaning operations for customers in an assigned
territory. S/he is responsible for planning, directing crew members and overseeing
subcontractors to ensure performance expectations are met. Develops and maintains
professional working relationships with all clients in accordance with their contracts.
• Responds to customer requests with sense of urgency; resolves customer complaints;
builds strong relationships with all accounts; attends key account meetings with
• Confers with customers and subcontractors to evaluate and provide improved and
expanded services in area. Identify areas for improvement and innovation.
• Provides day to day leadership, supervision, development, and training to employees.
• During visits monitor/maintain AA owned equipment (distilled water in batteries if
needed, oil in burnishers if needed, record all hours).
• All accounts - complete weekly visit form on Pronto app, no less than 8 visits per day. All
stores must be visited bi-weekly.
• Meet regularly with store management. It’s important to follow up on any opportunities
your customer mentions.
• Create wet work and out-of-scope project plans
• Assign all project work to proper contractor on Google calendar and in WhatsApp group.
Include full project description, work order, dates, and all needed data.
• Secure approved work orders for all out-of-scope work
• Take inventory of chemicals and supplies during visits. Order all needed chemicals and
supplies with store manager.
• Be proactive and address all visible issues before customer complaints.
• Respond to phone calls, emails, and all other means of communications promptly.
• Be available via phone 24/7 including weekends and holidays.
• Be prepared to discuss the status of all accounts in your book of business during daily
• Travel within New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland 80% of the time using
company car including weekends when needed
• Present a professional image of the company to promote its goals and objectives
• Be available for work overnight shift when necessary
• Work with contractors to complete work schedules