The Advancement Associate is expected to provide support for all areas of the Advancement Office, including fundraising, event planning, constituent, and volunteer relations, alumni affairs, communications, and admissions support.
- Annual and Capital Giving – Participate in developing campaign materials, tracking and reporting of campaign results, and stewardship of donors and volunteers.
- Events - Provide support for major events, including Gala Auction, Winter Fair, Spring Fair and others, including day-of operations. Provide administrative and logistical support for additional special events of the School throughout the year (includes donor and volunteer events, alumni events, and other community events).
- Data & Database Management – Assists in daily functions of Raiser's Edge database with responsibilities including accurate donor record-keeping, gift entry and processing, acknowledgment, reporting and reconciliations.
- Donor/Prospect research – Support fundraising efforts by identifying, researching, rating, and providing detailed profiles on prospective constituents using online databases and other sources of information. Research new and existing donors and prospects for major gift cultivation and solicitation through review and strategic analysis of media, financial documents, databases, online wealth indicating information systems and other resources.
- Alumni Programming - Coordinate and assist with alumni programming, including establishing and maintaining regular communication, scheduling and planning events, exploring opportunities for new alumni programming, increasing participation of alumni giving.
- Communications - Assist with writing and editing content for school communications, including the website, newsletters, and event promotional materials.
- Administrative tasks - Provide general administrative support with mailings, filing, and updating constituent records.
- Community participation - Actively participate in the day-to-day life of the school.