Partnership Employment is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist!
This opportunity is with a growing, high energy, collaborative company in Fairfield County! The Accounts Payable Specialist will process all accounts payable functions including vendor’s files, invoicing data entries and preparing checks for payment.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests for multiple entities
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment, enter, process and upload into the accounting system
- Prepare and Perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve vendor discrepancy issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Maintain and organize vendor files
- Special Projects and other duties as assigned