Stripe is building a world class finance team. Our finance team is responsible for shaping our understanding of how Stripe is performing as a business, as well as what our best opportunities are for continued growth. We're looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join our fast growing team and help us scale our accounts payable and employee expense processes, work with business partners and our world-class engineers. You will help us develop amazing process flows and help track our progress within a fast-paced environment that's growing globally.
- Own and iterate on Stripe's accounts payable processes.
- Manage and develop internal and external team members for continuous growth and productivity.
- Lead, prioritize and direct team members to meet key metrics such as on-time and accurate invoice processing and to plan and execute improvement projects.
- Own systems and leverage tools to automate workflows such as invoice and, spend approvals and policies, payments, and reporting.
- Recommend, implement, document and report on controls to be put in place to mitigate risk.
- Develop and maintain strong and positive working relationships with key business partners for understanding challenges and opportunities.
- Implement processes that will enable Stripe to accept early pay discounts.
- Work with treasury to plan and execute Stripe's short term cash management needs.
- Assist in other accounting processes, procedures and reporting as well as administrative tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Oversee yearly 1099MISC process.
- Participate in the implementation of a Procure to Pay solution and develop new processes and procedures to address changes
- Set AP processing guidelines for International Business Units