Commercial Bank in Los Angeles is looking for an AML Data Governance Officer for their growing team.
- Supporting development and maintenance of standards related to data quality, issue management and change management for U.S. AML data that align with bank policies
- Data analytics including the analysis of metrics and risk assessment results
- Establish and govern an enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information management based capabilities and remediation of AML/BSA data issues
- Provides technical support and assistance to AML Analysts, helping to troubleshoot, and determine how and when to escalate issues
- Maintains and develops procedures supporting the AML Monitoring System and applicable models
- Anti-Money Laundering/Bank Secrecy Act experience required