Bank located in midtown manhattan looking to hire an AML Analyst for it's growing financial crimes team.
- Conduct customer relationship review as it relates to Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Suspicious Activity Report (SAR), and adhere to regulatory guidelines and the bank’s practices.
- Investigate and analyze the information to reasonably ensure customers’ BSA/USA PATRIOT Act/OFAC compliance.
- Review assigned cases with banking relationships and products and detects possible suspicious activity; conduct any needed research; and file SAR as needed and document the research and analysis performed.
- Using strong investigative/analytical skills, able to formulate and clearly articulate a supportable rationale behind the decisioning of “alerts” within cases, as part of look-backs.
- Preparation of updates to BSA/AML Manual and department procedures.
- AML Governance within the AML team as well as bank wide.