Company in Iselin, NJ looking to hire several AML Analysts with 2-8 years of experience to bolster AML Transaction Monitoring. An exciting opportunity to build your skillset in AML while working with a growing institution.
- Utilize knowledge of Transaction Monitoring to cover a wide encompassing AML process
- Conduct transaction analysis in the course of look-backs
- Ability to construct SARs and perform SAR reviews
- Knowledge of US Patriot Act & Bank Secrecy Act
- Reviewing and approval of CTR's
- Support of AML/BSA Officers & Staff
- CAMs Certification a plus, but not required