Westchester, NY | Full Time
Partnership Employment is currently seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator!
The ideal Supply Chain Coordinator will be fully knowledgeable of all aspects of the supply chain (sourcing, purchasing, shipping logistics all the way through final production/assembly). The coordinator will need to be able to quickly and efficiently correspond between domestic & international vendors to confirm the accuracy of purchase orders, inventory levels, shipping management as well as production/distribution status (and be able to resolve any issues or discrepancies). Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines is a must.
Qualifications for this opportunity include:
- 0-3 years in a relevant work environment (international logistics/supply chain)
- Able to review and report inventory levels while monitoring and managing shipping dates, costs and other related information with no error
- Comfortable working with international and domestic vendors and clients (understanding of export/import procedures)
- Full understanding of the supply chain and able to assist in all aspects from planning to assembly/distribution
- Advanced Excel Skills
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish
- Previous internship experience
- SAP, APO, Power BI, Tableu, SPSS, or other reporting solutions