Partnership Employment is seeking a Chicago creative Graphic Designer who works on everything from digital, print and social media graphic projects.
Our client is looking for a creative candidate with experience in both print and electronic media. The ideal candidate can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into images, layouts and other designs. With an intimate understanding of how advertising campaigns work, you are ready to overcome any challenge and produce high quality work. In this fast-paced environment, the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running.
- Generate brochures, postcards, proposals, presentations and advertising all adhering to company brand standards for print or digital
- Work directly with clients and the team to execute marketing projects
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Increase efficiency within the department by streamlining processes and speaking up when you see a way to improve things
- Confer with internal clients to discuss and determine layout design; you’re not afraid to pick up the phone to work on an issue or increase efficiency
- Establish and maintain clear communication internally and externally
- Work on additional special marketing projects
- Take a client problem and translate into a solution; you determine what’s best for the project