Danbury, CT | Full Time
Partnership Employment is looking to hire a full-time Customer Care Representative for a long-standing reputable company within the Healthcare Industry. This position offers generous compensation as well as growth opportunities!
Customer Care Representative
Well established and dynamic 45 year old company is looking to enhance our team of professionals with an experienced customer service representative who displays the following qualities; integrity, courteous, dependable, devoted, consistent, tenacious, productive and resourceful. Our professional approach, sophisticated technologies and unrelenting commitment to client service is the key to our success!
· Handling a consistent and steady daily call volume from our network patients
· Providing customer service to help patients understand their bills and assisting them by fulfilling their financial obligation
· Industry experience in healthcare/medical
· Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office billing and operations
· Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication ability, customer service skills, and telephone etiquette
· Must be able to perform in a high call volume environment and have the ability to organize multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities
· Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Must present professionally, have a pleasant personality, and ability to communicate positively with patients and staff
Track record of strong customer service experience is required
This opportunity offers an excellent work environment, competitive pay, benefits, 401K and excellent hours 8:30-5 Monday through Friday!